Did you know?

Only 9.02% of the U.S. population traveled to an overseas destination, excluding Canada and Mexico, from 1989-1999 (Office of Travel and Tourism Industries).



Saturday, September 8, 2007

Мой Дом (My House)

As soon as I walked in, I fell in love with the place! It was built in the 1950s and has thick plaster walls, wood floors, a big living room, bedroom, sun patio, bathroom, a separate room for the toilet, and the coziest little kitchen I’ve ever seen! But the very, very best thing is the tiny washing machine “Candy!” Good-bye nightmares of doing my laundry by hand for the next 10 months! Also, it’s only 2 short blocks from the university, which will be heavenly once the winter gets here. I couldn’t ask for anything more! (but if you'd like to see more photos, go to "my photos")