Did you know?

Only 9.02% of the U.S. population traveled to an overseas destination, excluding Canada and Mexico, from 1989-1999 (Office of Travel and Tourism Industries).



Friday, October 19, 2007

What a Surprise!!!

A few nights ago someone knocked on my door around 8pm, when I looked through the peep hole, I saw a man holding some flowers. "He must have the wrong apartment," I thought as I opened the door, "and how in the world will I explain this to him in Russian?" But when he said "Kelly" with his Russian accent and I saw my name on the form, I was in shock. "Who could've sent me these flowers?" And there was more, a box of Belarusian chocolate, which is quite good, and a bottle of champagne too!! I immediately opened the card and discovered that this awesome gift came all the way from Texas, from Néstor!! Too bad he wasn't here to enjoy the champagne with me, which I also opened immediately! It was Friday night you know... So all you men out there, just remember that you can send your lady flowers or chocolates or champagne anytime, for any reason, no matter how far apart or close the two of you are. I have proof right here...